Delsu post UTME 2018 form is now on sale for those who chose the school in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
1. If you picked DELSU as first choice and has at least 180 during the UTME, you are qualified to apply for DELSU post UTME 2018 screening.
2. Registration after buying DELSU post UTME 2018 form will begin from June 29th, 2018 and ends at 6.00p.m, 27th July, 2018.
3. DELSU post UTME 2018 screening will be held at site III, Abraka Campus of the school starting from July 31st till August 4th, 2018.
1. All candidates that bought Delsu post UTME 2018 form must go over to www.delsuonline.com to get a virtual PIN. This requires the payment of two thousand naira only (N2,000.0) only.
2. After that, take your payment evidence, in this case, the bank teller, for screening.
Payment for Delsu Post UTME 2018 form should be made to:
1. Unity Bank
3. Zenith Bank
4. Fidelity Bank
Make sure your Jamb details are rightly entered as errors are not allowed.
i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click online Application
iii. Click Start
iv. Click screening exercise
v. Click Start
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of ht specified banks for payment
(a). Take the PIN for payment access and finish Delsu post UTME 2018 form online at www.delsuonline.com with your coloured scanned which should be in JPEG form and not over 20kb.
b. Ensure you use the virtual PIN quickly after payment since it will be invalid once as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
C. Put in your details rightly, especially your local government/state of origin as variation from the one obtained from your JAMB form, will not be entertained.
d. Input your right email address and phone number so details of the exam will be sent to you.
e. Variation photo card will not be condoned by the school as it would amount to disqualification, just as your O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents.
f. Impersonation leads to disqualification and eventual prosecution.
Tags: Delsu, Delsu Post UTME 2018