As the registration ends this month, The Flowing Ink has Unilag masters past questions for all courses to aid your application process.
The Unilag masters past questions come in soft copy to anyone who shows interest.
Why should you get Unilag masters past questions? The questions have been revised and would give you a glimpse of what to expect during the entrance examination.
Unilag is known for repeat questions during their masters entrance examination and this year would not be the same.
It’s quite simple! Send a mail to email@example.com with the course and you’d get payment details sent to you to get access to the Unilag past questions (we would send it your mail once we get your payment).
UNILAG POSTGRADUATE FORM 2018 REGISTRATION GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
So, if you have purchased UNILAG postgraduate form 2018, note these general requirements below:
1. You must have a Bachelor’s degree from UNILAG or other recognized schools
2. Hold other qualification(s) recognized by Senate of the University of Lagos;
3. Finished your mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and not undergoing any postgraduate studies
3. This is in addition to a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations
4. If you hold a Degree from an Outreach/Satellite, you are not eligible to apply
5. Academic transcripts must get to the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of the session admission is being sought (this is after you must have gotten admission
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR PROCESSING UNILAG POSTGRADUATE FORM 2018
Even though certain departments have special conditions for admission, these are the items needed to finish process your UNILAG postgraduate form 2018:
1. A passport photograph (white background)
2. Your credentials(Original/Statement/Professional) must be scanned into the portal during the online registration
3. Your transcript is not needed before you get the application form and also register online
UNILAG POSTGRADUATE FORM 2018 STEP BY STEP REGISTRATION GUIDELINE
So, here are the steps to start your 2018 UNILAG postgraduate registration as captured below:
1. Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng.
2. Click the 2018/2019 “Applications link”
3. After this, confirm your availability and eligibility for your choice course
4. Click the “Application Form” link and pick the “Postgraduate option” from the “Application Type” menu
5. Finish the Pre-Application Form to get a Payment Reference Number. (ensure you print the payment advice)
6. Then pay N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) for the Form, and charges via any of these means:
a. Remita Payment: This can be done at any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
b. Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card (ATM)
7. When done with the payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2018/2019 Application link, then “Continue Application” link. Login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password.
8. Finish the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format and more than 15KB in size on a white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm). Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.
9. Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, click DECLINE button (ENSURE YOU MAKE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE TOTALLY COMPLETED THE FORM. EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE).
10. After submission, print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this is a means of identification at the examination venue).Tags: Unilag Masters Entrance Exam, Unilag Masters Past Questions, UNILAG Masters School Fees, UNILAG postgraduate form 2018, \