Veritas University admission screening 2018/2019 forms are now on sale, according to a statement by the management.
The statement read that the screening is for candidates who took part in the 2018 UTME as well as those with Direct Entry application to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Eligible Candidates must make 180 and above in the 2018 UTME
Method of Application
- Application fee isN2,500.
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website (www.veritas.edu.ng). The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below.
Account Name: Veritas University, Abuja
GTBANK: 0024642120, FIRST BANK: 2032211597, ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
Screening exercise will hold across the country. Applicants will be notified of the screening schedule through the University’s website (www.veritas.edu.ng).
The following are to be presented for screening:
- 2017 UTME Result Slip
- WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE result (minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics)
- 2017 JAMB Direct-Entry Acknowledgment Slip (for direct-entry candidates)
- Birth certificate
- Candidates wishing to transfer from another university to Veritas University, Abuja are required to request their present University to send their academic transcript to: The Registrar, Veritas University, Abuja. A copy of their result should be brought to the screening center.
Courses on Offer:
- B.A. Ed. Education English
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B.Ed. Social Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- Library and Information Science, BLIS
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Education Physics
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology