This was revealed by the exam body recently where it advised candidates to accept or reject all offers before October 16.
So, that means candidates might lose their 2018/2019 Jamb admission status if they do not accept it before the date.
1. Visit the JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/).
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Find and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status’ on the CAPS.
4. If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
5. Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
6. After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been offered admission.
7. If you have been given admission, you will notice that the ‘Accept Admission’ and ‘Reject Admission’ buttons will be active.
If otherwise, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your ‘Admission Profile’ by clicking on the corresponding button.
So, have you checked your JAMB 2018/2019 Admission status? Do share with your friends?Tags: 2018/2019 Jamb Admission Status, Admission Nigeria, JAMB 2018/2019 results