UNIBEN Post UTME 2018 form, registration guide and date have been released by the management of the top Nigerian university.
UNIBEN Post UTME 2018 Date; Registration Deadline
It was gathered that the UNIBEN post utme 2018 form will be on sale from o4th July and closes on 22nd July, 2018.
UNIBEN post UTME 2018 screening will take place between 27th July 2018 and 11th August 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
UNIBEN Post UTME 2018 Requirements
1. The UNIBEN post UTME 2018 is opened to all candidates who scored at least 200 and above in UTME 2018.
2. Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise (UNIBEN post UTME 2018).
3. Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
4. Also, those awaiting their results can also get UNIBEN post UTME 2018 form.
5. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
6. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
UNIBEN Post UTME 2018 Method of Application
These are the procedures to register for UNIBEN Post UTME 2018, especially for first timers:
1. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
2 Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
3. Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2018/2019
4. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
6. Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
7. Enter your username and the password to login.
8. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
9. Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
UNIBEN 2018 Post UTME PASSPORT GUIDELINES
The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
UNIBEN Post UTME 2018 FEE
To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Candidates should go back Online from 25th July 2018 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening Exercise
- Candidates for UNIBEN Post UTME 2018 arre to come to their screening centres with these:
1. Acknowledgement slip
2. Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule