UNILAG postgraduate form 2018 is now on sale according to the school’s management. Interested students can now start the online application for UNILAG postgraduate 2018/2019 session.
The sales of UNILAG postgraduate form 2018 began on Monday, 2nd July 2018 and will stop on Friday, 31st August 2018.
All completed UNIAG postgraduate form should be submitted online on or before Friday, 7th September 2018.
We bring you detailed registration guide if you want to buy UNILAG postgraduate form 2018, to ensure your application goes smoothly.
Before you get UNILAG postgraduate form 2018, we recommend you get the list of UNILAG masters courses, if you have not done so.
So, if you have purchased UNILAG postgraduate form 2018, note these general requirements below:
1. You must have a Bachelor’s degree from UNILAG or other recognized schools
2. Hold other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;
3. Finished your mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and not undergoing any postgraduate studies
3. This is in addition to a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations
4. If you hold a Degree from an Outreach/Satellite, you are not eligible to apply
5. Academic transcripts must get to the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of the session admission is being sought (this is after you must have gotten admission
Even though certain departments have special conditions for admission, these are the items needed to finish process your UNILAG postgraduate form 2018:
1. A passport photograph (white background)
2. Your credentials(Original/Statement/Professional) must be scanned into the portal during the online registration
3. Your transcript is not needed before you get the application form and also register online
So, here are the steps to start your 2018 UNILAG postgraduate registration as captured below:
1. Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng.
2. Click the 2018/2019 “Applications link”
3. After this, confirm your availability and eligibility for your choice course
4. Click the “Application Form” link and pick the “Postgraduate option” from the “Application Type” menu
5. Finish the Pre-Application Form to get a Payment Reference Number. (ensure you print the payment advice)
6. Then pay N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) for the Form, and charges via any of these means:
a. Remita Payment: This can be done at any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
b. Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card (ATM)
7. When done with the payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2018/2019 Application link, then “Continue Application” link. Login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password.
8. Finish the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format and more than 15KB in size on a white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm). Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.
9. Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, click DECLINE button (ENSURE YOU MAKE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE TOTALLY COMPLETED THE FORM. EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE).
10. After submission, print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this is a means of identification at the examination venue).
To qualify for admission to the above programme:
(i) Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a Second Class (Upper Division).
(ii) Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50.
(iii) All candidates to the M.Phil. programmes must contact the respective department for availability of supervisors before applying.
(iv) The candidate may be required to undergo a selection process as determined by the respective department.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
(i) A candidate who has obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
(ii) A candidate who has obtained the degree of Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
(iii) Candidates must clear with the respective Departments as to the availability of vacancies/supervisors before applying.
(iv) All candidates may be required to undergo a selection process as may be determined by the department.
For M. Phil and Ph.D. programmes only, admission shall be processed at the beginning of each semester.
ALL CANDIDATES FOR M. Phil./Ph.D. ADMISSIONS ARE TO PROVIDE TRANSCRIPTS OF THEIR MASTERS’ DEGREES OR FORMAL EVIDENCE OF PERFORMANCE AT MASTER’S LEVEL.Tags: UNILAG PGD, UNILAG postgraduate form 2018