UNIPORT 2018 post UTME form and admission screening registration is now on sale for those who picked the school in the UTME.
All interested candidate should follow this detailed guide to successfully buy and register for UNIPORT 2018 post UTME form.
Eligibility For UNIPORT 2018 Post UTME Form
- Candidates who picked the school during the 2018 UTME examination
- Those who bagged 180 and above in the UTME
UNIPORT 2018 Post UTME Form Registration Date
Online registration for those who buy the UNIPORT 2018 post UTME form will take place from Wednesday, 4th July 2018 – Sunday, 22nd July 2018.
How to Buy; Register UNIPORT 2018 Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11th July 2018.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with a red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
Time schedule 8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30th July 2018 Humanities Law
Tuesday, 31st July 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August 2018 Science Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August 2018 Engineering Education
Saturday, 4th August 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Materials For UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
All candidates are to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Please, not the following:
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22ND JULY, 2018.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
If you have an issue with the UNIPORT 2018 post UTME form, kindly send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org